Jenn-Air is one of the famous American brands of appliances manufacturers. Initially known as Jenn-Air Products Company, it is now simply referred to as Jenn-Air. It was founded in 1947 by Louis J. Jenn who established Jenn-Air Products Company in Indianapolis, Indiana. Today, Jenn-Air is known for having a wide range of luxurious appliances but during its earliest years, this company was focused on the production of industrial fans. The fans they made were used for commercial as well as industrial purposes.
From the production of industrial fans, Jenn-Air started the expansion of the appliances that they were making when they integrated the use of a fan into a cook-top range. This was what paved the way for the invention of the very first self-ventilated downdraft range. Also, this innovation set the stage for the company to produce other appliances. Today, Jenn-Air is a trusted provider of microwave ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, and other small countertop appliances.
Jenn-Air is considered as one of the top providers of luxury kitchen appliances which exude style and modern functionality. They pride themselves in offering luxury kitchen appliances which feature innovative technology and top of the line performance. All of their appliances are designed to help homeowners create a beautiful kitchen while also maintaining a highly-functional appeal with the dependable appliances they offer.
The appliances they have include compactors, cooktops, dishwashers, microwaves, ranges and rangetops, ventilation systems, wall ovens, warming drawers, and high-quality refrigerators which usually won’t need refrigerator repair services for years because of its durability.
They also have specialty units like outdoor grills and built-in coffee systems for those who enjoy outdoor cooking or have a penchant for having coffee all throughout the day. Jenn-Air also offers kitchen planning advice and resources for appliance repair on their website.
Pros and Cons of Using Jenn-Air Appliances
Here are some of the most commonly noted feedback and concerns about Jenn-Air appliances from various forums and consumer reviews online:
- Some Jenn-Air appliances seem to last a little less than five years. Although the longevity of the appliance ultimately depends on how the homeowners use it, this span of time is a bit short. One common complaint about the appliance is the issue regarding the refrigerator temperature controls–which is why there is a need for professional Jenn-Air refrigerator repair. Sometimes, the refrigerator would defrost and refreeze each day. For the downdraft systems, it gets mixed reviews about not being able to perform all too well under extensive daily use.
- There are some really great reviews about Jenn-Air refrigerators despite the handful of negative ones—those who are able to take care of it during the first few months of use have mentioned how the refrigerators perform consistently and that they encounter no problems with it. This is indicative of the importance of regular refrigerator cleaning and maintenance to help the appliance last for a long time. There are also users who love the Jenn-Air appliances so much because of their efficiency, stylishness, and quietness.
In the end, user preference overrules the other factors which determine if one would be amazed by Jenn-Air. Despite the mixed reviews, however, the company is still in business and is actively producing more quality appliances.
General Maintenance Tips for Jenn-Air Appliances
The Jenn-Air brand is a luxurious one which takes pride in the quality and world-class appliances that they have. These products are, however, still just machines and all machines have their limitations. Depending on how they are used and to what extent these machines are expected to perform, certain maintenance tips ought to be prioritized to avoid costly appliance repair services. Here are some reminders:
Check your power supply – One of the top causes of appliance breakdowns is when the power supply is faulty. Not enough current supply may lead to overheating the machine as it tries to compensate for the lack of power. Sometimes turning the refrigerator on and off frequently would result in short circuits and damage to the interior parts of your machine.
- Have regular appliance cleaning – Appliances will last longer when you give them the right amount of attention and maintenance. Cleaning the parts you see from the outside will help avoid overheating and damage to external parts. This is especially true for cooktops and ovens. Refrigerators also benefit from better cooling when they are wiped clean regularly.
- Replace broken parts with nothing but the best matches – Machines function best when you use the exact replacements needed for broken parts. Recurring JennAir refrigerator repair can be avoided when the parts used for replacement are the matching parts for your Jenn-Air appliances.
These are just some of the things you can do from your end to help ensure that you can make the most out for your appliances and that they will last in great condition for many years. For more complicated problems though, there really are times when you will find yourself in need of professional appliance repair services.
Who You can Rely on for Jenn-Air Refrigerator Repair Services
We have been in the business for many years and we have made an extensive network of resources to address your appliance repair needs. Should you ever find yourself in need of refrigerator repair services or appliance maintenance services, we can provide you with the professional treatment your appliances need.
Unlike other providers who do not have access to suitable replacement parts, we have the best parts and accessories your appliances need to be back in working condition. Our team of professional service providers have been trained to assess the problem and provide the solutions for even the most complicated situations. When it comes to repairs, we can anticipate your needs and give you the most hassle-free experience when repairing your beloved appliances.
You simply have to get in touch with us and we can set an appointment to give you the services you need when it’s most convenient for you. We’ll be on our way to give you the professional appliances repair you need when you give us the necessary details!
We provide repair and maintenance services for:
- JennAir French Door Refrigerators
- JennAir Side-By-Side Refrigerators
- JennAir Bottom-Freezer Refrigerators
- JennAir Compact Refrigerators
- JennAir Under Counter Refrigerator/Freezer Drawers
- JennAir Wine Cellars
• Quality Repair. Our technicians are professionals; they are experienced and well-trained to work with Jenn-Air appliances . Of course, they are also properly licensed, certified and fully insured.
• Fast and Convenient Service. We guarantee that we can come for repair the same day you call. We will give you small 3 hours appointment window, call you when we are on our way and never be late for appointment.
• Free Estimate. Our diagnostic and estimate is free if you choose to do a repair with us. Before starting any repair job you will be given a written estimate for approval.
• 5 Year Extended Part Warranty. We extend manufacturer’s warranty for 5 Years on any replacement part.
• Stocked Vans. We load our vans as much as possible with the most common Jenn-Air parts to be able to finish the repair right away in one trip.
• Flat-Rate Pricing. The price for repair has simple breakdown: Labor + Part + Tax. It’s a flat fee, we never charge hourly for labor, we don’t add any extra charges for emergency, late hours or weekends jobs.
Call us now and get your JennAir Refrigerator Repaired today – 714-312-5968
Reviews from our customers about D&V Appliance Repair
Reviewer: Karen L. –
I love my JennAir refrigerator, I purchased it 9 years ago after extensive research. When it stopped cooling the other day I was very much disappointed. Luckily there is a great repair service around. The refrigerator is fixed now and works like new thanks to Alex.