If there is one thing that people really go crazy for, it has to be the Viking refrigerators and for a very good reason. They make some of the best and most stylish refrigerators you can find anywhere and these refrigerators will never let you down, so there’s not a lot of need for a Viking refrigerator repair. Viking refrigerators come in all sizes and designs so you will not have a hard time looking for one that suits your needs and your style. You might be worried about appliance repair should yours go on the blink, but Viking refrigerators are so sturdy that you do not even need to worry much on their maintenance.
The Pros and Cons of Viking Refrigerators
It goes without saying that Viking appliances in general and its refrigerators in particular are some of the best in the world, and that is not an empty claim. If you are curious about the pros and cons of the refrigerators then check out the list below:
• There is air filtration inside the refrigeration units so you need not worry about the growth of bacteria, pollutants, and molds
• Viking refrigerators have high-humidity zone crispers, as well as flexible cold zone crispers so that users can adjust for meat and other produce with the refrigerator’s different temperature settings
• Adaptive defrost settings
• Ice-maker that has a big capacity
• Comes with a door alarm, accessible controls, and premium water filter
• 3-year warranty
• These refrigerators are very pricey, especially if you want the ones from the professional range.
Viking Appliance Repair and Maintenance
These Viking refrigerators are really quite sturdy but like a lot of other appliances they can run into some problems from time to time. You have to know when it is time to call in for an appliance repair so that the problems do not get any worse. Of course, this doesn’t mean that you wait for problems to come up before you call in the maintenance crew because as they say, prevention is better than cure. It is best to have your refrigerator checked and maintained every 5-6 months. When problems arise, make sure that you do not attempt to fix them on your own or call on an uncertified repairman; that might make the problem become worse and void your warranty. Below are some of the more common problems to watch out for in Viking refrigerators:
• Compressor problems – This is the heart of your refrigerator and one way to know if something is wrong with it is to check if you hear it clicking on and off rapidly. If that is the case, this means that it may be having some overheating issues.
• The screw holding the door is loose – If your refrigerator hinges makes noise as you open and close its door, or if you feel a looseness in the door, then something is wrong with the screw, and you might have to call in an appliance repair specialist to take a look at it and even replace it.
• Faulty ice-makers – Many people have reported that the icemakers on Viking refrigerators tend to go on the blink. Again, this is not something you wish to fix on your own, or entrust to just any repair person, since the problem might just get worse. If you notice that your ice-maker takes longer than usual to make ice or if it starts to leak, then you have a problem in your hands and you need to fix it.
It is a good idea to stay on your toes and be vigilant when it comes to your Viking refrigerator. Catching these little problems early on means that you can fix them before things get worse, so you would not have to pay for a brand new unit
. Do remember to call in professional Viking refrigerator repair service so that you know for sure they know what they are doing, and that your warranty isn’t voided. Make sure that you seek the services of a professional when it comes to your Viking appliance repair.
D&V Appliance Repair is one of the major quality appliance repair centers in Orange County, so when it comes to having your Viking appliance repaired, don’t hesitate to call us up and we guarantee you that your Viking appliance will be good as new!
• Quality Repair. Our technicians are professionals; they are experienced and well-trained to work with high-end appliances such as Viking. Of course, they are also properly licensed, certified and fully insured.
• Fast and Convenient Service. We guarantee that we can come for repair the same day you call. We will give you small 3 hours appointment window, call you when we are on our way and never be late for appointment.
• Free Estimate. Our diagnostic and estimate is free if you choose to do a repair with us. Before starting any repair job you will be given a written estimate for approval.
• 5 Year Extended Part Warranty. We extend manufacturer’s warranty for 5 Years on any replacement part.
• Stocked Vans. We load our vans as much as possible with the most common Viking parts to be able to finish the repair right away in one trip.
• Flat-Rate Pricing. The price for repair has simple breakdown: Labor + Part + Tax. It’s a flat fee, we never charge hourly for labor, we don’t add any extra charges for emergency, late hours or weekends jobs.
Call us now and get your Viking Refrigerator Repaired today – 714-312-5968